Sunday, May 13, 2007

OK Margie....the season has started !

The "minors" have started their season on baseball.
It's all new to all the kids. A real uniform, a real field with bases...and real rules. That's the stinky part. :)
So...some boredom set's in for the young players as they wait for the game to start. It's a tough job to resist getting very dirty with the cool silky sand they use on real fields. A little dirt never hurt right ?


So, Ramsay steps up to the plate already covered in dirt from pre-game playing, as he approaches the plate he notices.....

dirt all over the home plate....which needs a quick clean up before hitting....(any "real" player knows that )



The first big swing....Good thing they give you more than one chance !


Maybe he could scare the pitcher with a very serious look....oh the concentration...





And he made it too first base ! Yeah !....oh this will be an interesting season !




1 comment:

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

YEAH!!!!! I love them - I wish I could come and watch you Play!! How much fun would that be?? Your Mom will keep me posted on how your doing - Keep up the great work. I usually had my eyes closed when I got my BEST hits - keep swinging Rams!! M