Sunday, May 06, 2007

Lake George, NY

Had some time to run over the the Lake the other day. It's a pretty busy place in the summer and you really can't get down to the Lake. It's nice to come here before Memorial day and just stroll around.



Just a tree casting a cool shadow.


Framing with the tree and it's own shadow. They have some pretty large boats that you can take. They have dinner cruises on them. Never been on one to really check it out. The people I have talked too, say they have a really good time.
I might try a night time one some time.




Just another one of the big boat at the dock.



And of course I thought of all the golfers I know...No..I don't golf...Thought it was cool how the sun was shining on the word golf.




3 comments:

lynne said...

Great eye catching that tree's shadow! your colors looks amazing!

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

I am such a SLACKER friend... These are GREAT - love the Tree and the shadows... You know me and my Shadow.. HAHA

Jacks said...

I really like these Suzee. Love the water shots. Lake George! Looks like a nice place, off season that is!