Sunday, October 15, 2006

Keene New Hampshire Agility Dog Show

A little update on Willie from Saturday...He did his route perfect, but came in last because of his time. Sunday, he did the same, but they blew the horn during his routine because he ran out of time before he could finish the course.
He's just soooo cute.






This is Melody




I only got to go this Saturday. My mom's dog Mel is in it for both Saturday and Sunday.
I got alot of fun stuff with all kinds of different dog breeds. Melody placed second and earned another top award that she needed for advancement. Today, she took First place in the second round. So, in the doggie world she's really doing pretty well.

This picture here is the best. Look how young the handler is. !! How nice to young kids get involed in something like this. My Mom said at the end of today for the closing of the little tournament...they called him up and gave him a big round of applause. I don't know how old he is..I'm thinking he can't be much more than 12 years old. The bond these two had was incredible to watch. Of course...my card ran out when he was up. He didn't have another turn while I was there.

2 comments:

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Way to go Melody and Mom!!!

These are great shots, love the series - you nailed them!

Yes, it is good to see the younger generations getting involved in events such as this!! M

lynne said...

Great action shots! Do you take all your images in RAW?