Sunday, January 14, 2007

When LDPT members get together...

we get to play with lights and cameras !!! Lots of Fun ! Thank you Tracey !
I am so glad you made the trip up to my house. Hope we can do this again real soon. Maybe the weather will be better and we can get out side too.

So, this was the one of the coolest ones we came up with. Standing in front of the soft box and bouncing the light back into the subject. Lots of metering and I think we finally got it. I think it's pretty cool. :)

2 comments:

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Great shot.. Love the lighting you ladies NAILED it... BUT, I am jealous you got to HANG OUT!! Someday.. Move to FL OK. HA HA M

San Diego Photographer said...

Yet another LDPT get together! I can feeeeel the love. Great shot ladies. Hope to see you at Yosemite in a couple of months!